Genuine Greek Leather with stunningly iridescent Black Moonstone (Larvikite) on a hand-formed silver filled bar. This stone from Larvik, Norway, looks black, grey and silver with bluish undertones. When it catches light, it changes colors – with iridescent silvers and shades of light blue glowing from the stone.
- Genuine Greek Leather, 1.5mm or 2mm thick, depending on size chosen.
- Bracelet size: choose size ~ rhis bracelet is adjustable, so you can wear it at your chosen size plus or minus 1/2″.
- Stones: Larvikite, 6mm (aka Labradorite, Black Moonstone, Falcon’s Eye, Blue Pearl Granite)
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
Note: This bracelet is perfect for men or women. Bracelets sized from 8 – 9.5 will have 5 stones and 2mm Greek leather as shown in the photos. To fit better on smaller wrists, bracelets sized smaller than 8 will use 1.5mm Greek leather and have 4 stones.
How To Size Your Bracelet
Using a piece of string (or fabric measuring tape), measure your wrist just above the wrist bone (towards your elbow, not your hand). This is the circumference of your wrist. Depending on the type of fit you would like, add the following to your measured wrist circumference to get a final bracelet size:
- Snug fit (won’t move much) : add 1/4″ to 1/2″
- “Comfort” fit (will move, but stay above your hand): add 3/4″ to 1″
- Loose fit (may drape down on your hand a bit): add 1-1/4″
Pick the bracelet size closest to this final calculation. For example, if I measured my wrist as 5.75″ and would like a snug fit, I would pick either size 6 or size 6.5 as my bracelet size. If I wanted a loose fit that would hang down a bit on the top of my hand, I’d pick size 7.
About Black Larvikite
Black Larvikite is known by many names – Black Labradorite, Blue Pearl Granite, Blue Norwegian Moonstone, Marina Blue Star and more! It’s an igneous rock only found in the Oslo-rift near Larvik, Norway. It’s in the same family as Moonstone. In addition to using Larvikite as a gemstone, it is popular as a facing stone in buildings – it’s used in New York City’s United Nations building, many big banks and many pubs in the U.K.
Larvikite is believed to elevate consciousness and protect your aura, keeping it clear, balanced and protected. Healers believe the stone helps maintain vitality and youthfulness.
There are no reviews yet.