- SMALL FOR A REASON: Quick, more efficient cuts and you can take it with you when you don’t want to lug a big saw around
- EZ-SET DEPTH GAUGE The lever lets you go from 0-45 degree bevel settings with quick adjustment
- MADE FOR LUMBER: Excellent depth-of-cut for slicing up to 2″ stock lumber. Cut 2x4s in a single pass. It also cuts metal, tile, and plastic
- SEE THE CUT: Left-sided blade optimization gives you a clear line of sight on anything you’re cutting
- DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX. WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- POWERFUL, PORTABLE: At 4-1/2”, and only half the weight of a full 7-1/4” circular saw, you get portability without sacrificing power. The thinner blade makes for less strain on the tool, so it can work harder
- 4.4 LBS Light, so you can operate it with one hand. That weight also allows you to make more precise cuts and work longer with less fatigue
Half the Size, Plenty of Power
The 4-½” blade has half the kerf of the traditional 7-¼” circ saw blades, so the motor can spin it twice as fast–up to 3500 revs/min. The thinner blade also causes less strain, increasing the life of the tool.
Full size circ saws can be a pain. The WORXSAW stores easier, travels lighter, and is much handier on the job site or in the workshop. For quick plunge cuts, without all the setup, just grab it and go.